Wanted front of House Staff ( experience preferred if not training can be given)
Recruitment Days at Hazlemere Golf Club on:
Monday 17th May between 11am – 3pm
Tuesday 18th May between 11am – 3pm
Email email@example.com for further details
Hazlemere Golf Club – Front of House Staff – Job Description
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training as and when required.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team.
- To report for duty on time and use the company Clocking In System to record hours worked.
- Wear the correct staff uniform (provided)
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
- To observe all safety procedures and rules.
- To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security, Safeguarding Policies & Procedures
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Staff Handbook.
Hours of Work:
To include weekends and evenings and Bank Holidays
30 hrs per week – to be reviewed as covid restrictions ease
Wage dependent upon age and experience
Employee Spa discount
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Bar & Events service: 1 year (Preferred)
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
Hazlemere Golf Club – Penn Road – Hazlemere – HP15 7LR – www.hazlemeregolfclub.co.uk – Tel: 01494 7198 300 – firstname.lastname@example.org