CELEBRATE IN STYLE
celebratIONS at hazlemere golf CLUB
We have so much to celebrate now !!
Birthday Parties, Wedding Anniversaries, Engagements, Christenings, Christmas Parties, Lunches, Dinners, Charity Events you name it whatever your occassion.
We have two stunning function rooms available to hire:
The Pines Suite on the Ground Floor which can hold up to 60 guests
Priced at £80.00 + VAT per hour of hire
Or our larger room the Fairways Suite located on the 1st floor of the Clubhouse and able to accommodate up to 150 guests
Priced at £100 + VAT per hour of hire
Please note if wishing to get married at Hazlemere Golf Club there is an additional fee of £300.
We do now allow external caterers * at Hazlemere Golf Club or alternatively we can provide a super Party Buffet Menu for your occasion.
For further details and availability please contact
*Conditions apply when providing external catering
Located on the ground floor of the Clubhouse next to the Pines Bar & Coffee Shop
A beautiful intimate venue with its own exclusive cloakroom facilities, AV equipment, projector & screen and French Doors leading out onto the Patio with delightful views of the course.
Available to hire at £80 + VAT per hour
for further details email
Located on the 1st floor of the Clubhouse with panoramic views of the glorious golf course and a capacity for up to 180 guests.
The Fairways is one of the best venues available to hire in the Chilterns, with a large dance floor, its own Bar, cloakroom facilities and a generous sized balcony which can seat up to 20 guests, a perfect setting on a balmy Summers evening.
Available to hire at £100 + VAT per hour
for further details email
THE HAZLEMERE GOLF CLUB
Brand new for 2021 priced at £18.00 per person
for more details email
Alternatively you can now provide your own Catering (Cold) or provide your own professional External Caterer when hiring the event spaces at Hazlemere Golf Club - see details below in our Event Hire Conditions
EVENT HIRE CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For Events ~ Weddings ~ Private Functions – Xmas Parties
Please return the initial deposit within 10 days of any provisional booking. Provisional Bookings will be released if the required deposit has not been received within this period.
Settlement of Invoice
The final balance for your event will need to be settled 7 days prior and any additional bar accounts must be supported on the day by a credit card.
- Final Details
Any amendments to numbers must be confirmed in writing no later than 7 days before the booked event. Additions to numbers will be subject to availability and no refunds will be given after this time.
In the event of cancellation, neither deposit nor final payments are refundable. Monies paid for non-arrivals will not be transferable to other members of your party or for other services. The Club reserves the right to alter, amend or change any prices prior to an event to cater for changes to VAT rates.
All Event Organizer(s) will be held responsible for any damages caused to the building and its contents during their event.
- Wedding Photography
It is the responsibility of the Bridal Couple and Photographer to ensure that all guests have photographs taken in the allocated areas of the Golf Course, thus ensuring safety of all Wedding Party guests.
- Under no circumstances are guests able to sleep over in cars in the Car Park of Hazlemere Golf Club overnight.
Our Terms and Conditions come into effect on receipt of deposit for your event.
HAZLEMERE GOLF CLUB EVENTS POLICY – WEDDINGS
Weddings can only be accepted on behalf of the Golf Club by the Sales, Marketing and Events Manager or in their absence the General Manager.
- Weddings cannot be booked with less than 6 months’ notice unless in agreement with the Sales, Marketing & Events Manager or the General Manager
- Weddings cannot be booked unless either the Bride and or Bride Groom live in the area, or the parents of the couple and the majority of the guests live in the area. Full postal addresses must be obtained for both the Bride and Groom.
- Weddings cannot be booked by anyone other than:
- Bride and Groom
- Parents of the Bride or Groom, in which case the couple must attend a meeting before
the booking is accepted
- A professional wedding organiser, again the Bride and Groom must have attended a
meeting at the Club before the wedding is accepted.
- Due to the proximity of the Wedding venue to the golf course, no more than 10 children under the age of 14 may attend unless agreed with the Sales, Marketing & Events Manager or in their absence the General Manager
- Guests at functions held at the Golf Club are not permitted to sleep in their vehicles in the car parks overnight.
- Payment for Weddings must be received at least 5 days before the date of the wedding, all payments of £1,000 and above must be made via a credit/debit card or via cheque.
The above policy can only be varied in exceptional circumstances; any variation must be approved by the General Manager.
Effective 1st July 2015